- A contest is neither a lottery nor a gamble.
- All participants must be honest and fair. The organizer reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason.
- Sui juris participants of legal age are able to take part in the contest.
- The entry rules of a particular contest, as well as the winner selection, are described in an announcement on the social media. Unless otherwise specified, the winner is selected by a randomizer on random.org.
- To claim the prize, the winner must contact the company representatives via a direct message on the social network within 4 weeks after the winners were announced, unless otherwise specified.
- The organizer neither stores nor gives out the prizes which have not been claimed within four weeks after the winners were announced.
- The organizer has the right to substitute material prizes with a withdrawable deposit bonus to the winner’s trading account on the Olymp Trade platform.
- By entering the contest, the participant agrees that he or she has read the rules and fully agrees with them. The participant also grants the organizer exclusive permission to use his or her personal data and any texts, photos and videos received during the competition, in connection with promotion of this and other contests.
- The organizer reserves the right to change any conditions of the contest. The changes will be announced on this page without any additional notifications.
The information provided does not constitute a recommendation to carry out transactions. When using this information, you are solely responsible for your decisions and assume all risks associated with the financial result of such transactions.
User Account Inactivity Fee
6218 2 min read
On the hook: how to protect yourself from scammers
4333 7 min read
Olymp Trade Apps Give Clients 4 Ways to Trade
10369 4 min read