Getting started trading on Olymp Trade is a quick and easy process. Whether you’re using the OT platform or MetaTrader 4, the registration and account setup is designed to eliminate stress and anxiety so you can begin trading without delays.
Traders want to spend their time trading and not on lengthy registration, login, and setup processes. To help streamline this activity, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions so you can do what you enjoy most — trading.
Here are some of the most common questions:
- Go to the Olymp Trade site at https://olymptrade.com/platform and click “Start Trading”.
- Follow the account setup instructions including entering your email and phone number. The phone number will help to verify and secure your account. You will need to select a password as well. You will also be asked to enter your choice of currency for trading (U.S. Dollars or Euros).
- Make a deposit using a variety of options including bank cards, e-wallets, and even Bitcoin. Withdrawals will be made to the same account from where you deposited funds.
- Select “Live Account” or “Demo Account” and begin trading.
In the event, you are logging in from a new location or on your mobile device, you may be asked to enter a verification code, which will be sent to your registered phone numbers as an SMS. Simply enter the number and you’ll be logged into your account and can begin trading.
Utilizing MetaTrader 4 with Olymp Trade is a relatively simple process and will only take about 10 minutes. To register on MetaTrader 4 for use with your Olymp Trade account, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Olymp Trade MetaTrader 4 website.
- Select the type of account – Demo or Live.
- Select either a Standard or ECN account depending on your preference. We recommend sticking to the Standard Account for beginners.
- Select whether you want the SWAP Free option. We also recommend leaving this selector in the default position for beginners.
- Select a MetaTrader 4 password.
- Click the “Open Account” button.
- The following screen will appear displaying your account information, login, tabs for deposits/withdrawals, and more. Be sure that the server name says “OlympTrade-Live” for real accounts or “OlympTrade-Demo” for a demo account.
- There are several more options on this page for you to explore including the “Leverage Amount” settings, profile and more. Once you get comfortable with the main page, you can now open the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform to begin trading. It will ask you for your password to begin.
No. To log in to metatrader.olymptrade.com and olymptrade.com, you should use the same email and password you specified when registered. You don’t need to register on metatrader.olymptrade.com if you already have an account on olymptrade.com. To access the MetaTrader 4 terminal, you need a special number created in your user account on metatrader.olymptrade.com. The Account № that you see on olymptrade.com is a trader’s ID. You don’t use this number to log in to trading platforms.
Your MetaTrader 4 account number is displayed on the MetaTrader 4 platform as illustrated below.
As you can see, navigating Olymp Trade’s login and account registration pages is easy to do and only takes minutes. This is just one of the ways that Olymp Trade continues to eliminate the barriers to markets for new investors regardless of their background or investment size.