Feel like you always have something to share with other users? Want to help other traders acquire new knowledge and skills? Need a stage to speak up and express yourself?
Here is some fantastic news for you!
We’ve just launched Olymp Trade’s Talent Hunt contest on Facebook, and the title says it all – we’re searching for traders to write articles for the Olymp Trade Official Blog 😄
What is it About?
In a word, you write an article, and if it judged to be in the top 6 best articles, you’ll get:
- a $50 cash prize for your effort
- a paid position as an Olymp Trade blog author secured by a legal contract
That’s a chance to expose your articles to a global audience of traders, one more income source, and countless career opportunities within our family.
Sounds nice, right?
How to Take Part
1. Write an article on any topic from the list below:
- Top 10 Forex indicators that every trader should know
- Fixed Times Trading on Olymp Trade: how to become a guru
- Stock markets: how do they work and how to start trading?
- Bitcoin: 5 tips for successful trading on Olymp Trade
- Volatility: what does it mean and how can a trader profit from it?
Feel free to choose your topic if you’re an expert in a specific field. The key is to see how you deliver the info and evaluate the quality of your writing. Don’t hesitate to impress us 😉
Please follow our guidelines. We will be reviewing only structured, comprehensive texts.
2. Publish your article in Olymp Trade India Official Group with #olymptrade #BlogOT hashtags.
3. Submit the participation form.Complete the Participation Form Here
Our editors will pick the most comprehensive and helpful articles on each of the five topics plus one on a topic suggested by the author.
In late July, we’ll announce the six winners in the Olymp Trade India Official Group.
If you win, you get your cash prize and the contract 😎
Just imagine: you are writing articles for the global trading platform’s blog, get to the same level as professional copywriters and editors working in the industry for years, develop your career, and increase your revenue from both trading and writing about it.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up to take part.
Good luck to you!Take Part
Risk warning: The content of the article does not constitute investment advice and you are solely responsible for your trading activity and/or trading results.