Trading signals are recommendations based on market analysis to buy or sell financial assets. This guide will introduce five new Olymp Trade trading signals and explain how you can use them to profit from the market.
- New Trading Signals on Olymp Trade
- How do Signals Work?
- Which is Better: Scalping, Intraday or Swing?
- Which Signals Should I Choose?
- How to Use Signals
Interact with the underlined words and green dots to get additional details and explanations.
Explanations and definitions of terms.
New Trading Signals on Olymp Trade
Until recently, you could only use signals for currency pairs as we announced earlier. Today, the Olymp Trade team is proud to present five new asset signals available for use. More signals - more profit opportunities!
- Crypto - represented by Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Depending on the selected timeframe, the signal cost starts from $3.
- Metals - includes gold, copper, platinum, and silver. The cost of signals starts from $3.
- OTC - signals are presented for the most popular currency pairs and gold. The cost starts from $2. Please note that OTC is only available in FTT mode.
- Commodities - signals include Brent and natural gas. Their cost starts from $2.
- Indices - represented by ten popular global indices. The cost of signals is from $5.
OTC trading is an excellent choice for those who like to trade on weekends or do not have enough time to trade on weekdays.
|Assets\Timeframes||1 min, 3 min, 5 min||10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min||240 min, day, week, month|
|Crypto scalping||Crypto intraday||Crypto swing|
|OTC scalping||OTC intraday||OTC swing|
|Metals scalping||Metals intraday||Metals swing|
|Commodities scalping||Commodities intraday||Commodities swing|
EURO STOXX 50,
Hang Seng Index,
|Indices scalping||Indices intraday||Indices swing|
The use of all the above signals can be carried out on iOS, Android, and the web.
How Do Signals Work?
Let's remember what trading signals are and how they work.There are many different types of trading signals that are based on mathematical models. Olymp Trade uses a multiple linear regression model with predictors.
It is essential to understand that:
- signals are most effective when combined with other technical analysis tools
- signals are the result of technical analysis and are not a call to action
- signals give best results during calm markets when there is no global news that can affect the market as a whole.
You may have a natural question: how accurate are the signals?
However, the answer will not surprise you. Olymp Trade signals help analyze the market and, if used correctly, contribute to the conclusion of profitable transactions. You must remember that the accuracy of any forecast cannot be 100%.
The main advantage of trading signals is that they do not need to be configured, and all that is required of you is to decide to use them. Regardless of your status as a trader, you can purchase any signals in the Olymp Trade Market.
Which Is Better: Scalping, Intraday, or Swing?
Depending on the trading style of the trader and his goals, trading signals are divided into three categories:
- Scalping is a trading strategy for making short-term transactions from one to five minutes. The essence of scalping is to make many daily transactions to earn a small profit up to a few percent. This category of signals is relevant when using FTT mode.
- Intraday is a transaction that is carried out within one business day. The signals of this group are given at 10, 15, 30, and 60 minutes.
- Swing signals are for 240 minutes, one day, one week, and one month implying trend trading. Swing signals are relevant for Stocks and Forex modes.
With proper use, any of these categories can bring profit to the trader, but choose trading signals according to your personal preferences and trading strategy.
Which Signals Should I Choose?
As mentioned earlier, Olymp Trade signals will greatly facilitate your trading, but the accuracy of the forecast can’t always be absolute.
It is essential to know the proper trading signal that would satisfy the profitability, risk, and activity criteria of the trader. Regardless of the assets, be it metals, commodities, or indices, scalping requires skill and is suitable for professional traders.
However, both professionals and beginners prefer intraday trading signals. Traders who prefer volatile assets prefer to trade crypto and commodities. For the purpose of stable income, beginners may want to choose to trade indices and metals.
Any world events influence swing signals, which are known to be difficult to predict. A sudden statement by a politician can instantly change the long-term trend.
Trading strategies are part of success. It is evident that each trader is solely responsible for their actions and chooses trading signals based on their trading strategy.
How to Use Signals
Follow a few simple instructions to search and activate trading signals.
Here is how:
- Select the Trading Signals item located on the Help tab.
- Click Accept and Continue the customer agreement.
- In the top section of the following menu, select one of the three types of trading signals: Scalping, Intraday, or Swing.
- In the Active Signals section at the bottom, you will see the history of the signals, and that the signal is generated once in a certain period of time. For example, for a 1 minute signal, this is once a minute.
- After entering the list of signals and selecting the desired signal, tap Use a Signal.
- To open a trading transaction, set the amount and follow the highlighted recommendation of the trading signal.
Below you can learn more about our web video format trading signals.
Use the video tutorial below to find and activate signals if you are trading from a mobile device.
In our Help Center, you can always get helpful information about our signals.
You can use trading signals as a standalone tool or combine them with technical indicators or other financial instruments. For our part, we will continue introducing new signals and mechanisms to make trading as comfortable and productive as possible. Check out our offers on the Olymp Trade Market!Go to Market
Risk warning: The contents of this article do not constitute investment advice, and you bear sole responsibility for your trading activity and/or trading results.
Modes of trading transactions for a limited period and receive a fixed income for the correct forecast of the movement of currencies, stocks, and other asset prices.