In trading, as with every other business venture, it is important to have great control over your investments, profits and losses. Without it, you will not be able to trade as efficiently and profitable as you can.
That’s why we implemented Multi Accounts, as it allows you to manage your finances better. Now, let’s see how it works and what it has to offer.
It is an addition to our platform that allows users to have up to 5 interconnected accounts. Each additional account will use the currency that you’ve chosen while creating your main account (EUR, USD, BRL). Each account will have a unique number that users will be able to see in the Accounts menu where all accounts are listed.
Now, that we know what multi accounts are, it is time to see what it has to offer to you. There are few upsides to using multiple accounts instead of just one:
- You can have a separate account for different trade mods.
- If it is more convenient, you can have a separate account for different payment methods (all payment methods will still be available).
- Check out how profitable your strategy is by devoting an account to it.
- To better manage your profits, you can make an account to store them.
- When withdrawing and depositing, you can select the required account from the special account menu.
Once you’ve chosen your currency and registered your main account, you can easily add another one. To do so, you need to follow these steps:
- Open an Accounts menu.
- On the bottom of it, click on the “Add an account” button.
- Name your account.
- Accept the currency you use (for now, you can’t change it).
And that’s it, you now have an additional account that you can use however you wish.
All your accounts are available in the special accounts menu. At the moment, you can use your accounts in many ways, from storing your profits to trying out strategies, to using specific trading modes without sacrificing any flexibility.
In addition to that, you can rename your account to be able to discern them better. In the future, more options of multi accounts management can be added.
And on that note we finish our Multi Accounts FAQ. We hope that it answered the most common questions that you might have. Stay tuned for more informative articles on our blog!